03 June 2008

the man with the big red umbrella



I love this commercial so much. I've developed this new hobby of paying close attention to TV commercials and then finding the ones I love online. I also like to find really horrible ones and send them to Holly to laugh at. I have a huge list of them that I keep bookmarked. I saw this one while I was watching television last night. It made me so happy!


Today is such a gross day. Where did the sunshine go? It's June 3. I'm supposed to be going on picnics with my friends and taking Macy to swim at the beach. I really hope the weather gets better by the time Anastasia and Nate get here. We have so much planned and the majority of those things are outdoors. I cannot wait for them to get here. Twelve more days! It's going to be wonderful.


I feel like I'm in a strange hiatus stage of life right now. Everything was happening so quickly and now it's slowing down. It's been nice in a sense, because it's giving me a lot of time to think and plan. I have so many projects that I will be starting on soon, and many more keep getting thrown my way. Between mine and Anastasia's bakery plans, Nate's movie, Kelly's soda fountain and our other business venture that we're currently brainstorming, and a book Evan and I are planning to make eventually - life is going to end up being pretty hectic and busy in the near future. I have become surrounded by an amazing group of creative people who have the talents and abilities to do really neat things. It makes life so much fun and makes me so excited about the things I have to look forward to. I feel really lucky. Although, honestly, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little terrified. Making big, serious, grown-up plans is pretty scary. But I'm beginning to realize and believe that I can really do anything I want.

2 comments:

  1. that commercial basically convinced me to buy insurance from that company! i love it!

    ReplyDelete