18 February 2010

sniffles



I am sick and tired of being sick! Blerg. I've had a cold that keeps reinventing itself for the past 10 days. My attention span is incredibly short and my brain tends to fog over every five minutes. All I want to do is sleep, but since I cannot, I have been mindlessly clicking around on the internet all morning. 13-year-old fashion blogger (Style Rookie) Tavi Gevinson has largely been a source of entertainment. How is it that I had never heard of her until now? She is adorable and funny ("...All this snow needs to leave, like, now! Two months ago it would've been exciting, but now it's just like the weather gods are Jay Leno and the snow is the punchline to his joke, which he always repeats, like, twelve times." haha!). I am so fascinated!



No comments:

Post a Comment