25 March 2010

danger



I borrowed these from my sweet Olivia over at Crescent Moon. On Tuesday evening Olivia, Ashley and I enjoyed delicious French cuisine at a fairly new restaurant in Ballard, Bastille. Oh boy, was it tasty! Here you can see the damage we delivered to apple pie with a puff pastry on top and a scoop of ginger ice cream, and lavender crème brûlée accompanied by two little caramel macarons. Oof! I felt terrible but in the very best way afterwards.

On a side note; I really should re-paint my nails.

4 comments:

  1. I love the before and after shots here! And the out of frame person really makes the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!
    that creme brulee is huge!
    i was just saying the other how they don't make those big enough. :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i wish i lived in seattle. it's a far cry from the mid-sized prairie city i live in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the before and after shots here! And the out of frame person really makes the second one.

    ReplyDelete