12 July 2011

more from portland


I forgot I still had some photos left over from my little trip to Portland. That Saturday was spent galavanting all over town. We did a lot of whimpering and window shopping since most of the stores were closed for the holiday weekend, which was disappointing (but probably best for my pocketbook). After some Stumptown rejuvenation (stubbies!), we wandered the streets of downtown and poked around Frances May a bit. I spotted a Creatures of Comfort dress, who wanted very much for me take it home, but I knew better than to fall for its seductive tricks. That evening, Anastasia, Nate and I went out for some cheap mexican food and afterward took a little sit in the park. We then went home to play Settlers of Catan and, not to brag or anything, but I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment