14 November 2007

It's really baffling to me how one can be going through so much, yet the ones closest to them never notice.

I realized while showering this morning that I haven't left my house in two weeks except to go to work. There were maybe two outings but they hardly consisted of anything.

It used to be torture being lonely. Now it seems like loneliness is just part of life. I guess I've accepted that it's just something I'll have to embrace for a while. Or maybe I've just been so preoccupied with all these other things that I've been trying to work out... I haven't had enough time to stop and realize that I'm alone.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to sound so underwhelming, but I feel almost exactly how you do. There needs to be a way out of this funk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to sound so underwhelming, but I feel almost exactly how you do. There needs to be a way out of this funk.

    ReplyDelete