05 May 2010

cry baby



My parents are preparing to move out of our home that my dad built and designed 21 years ago, so I have been sorting through boxes upon boxes of memories. I'm having a much harder time with it than I thought I would. I am being reminded of how sentimental I am and how emotional I can be (just like my mother). I have found myself crying over every little thing. My mama has kept everything in boxes; from the cards my parents received when I was born, to the diaries I kept when I was 13. My dad and I were sifting through these things on Monday night when he found his first passport. What a handsome man.

I plan to post some of the letters and other things I have found over the past few days soon. I will probably weep the entire time. I've already cried three times while writing this. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment