11 March 2011

packing list



I am already pretend packing and piecing together pretty outfits, just a bit prematurely. This collection is ridiculous for a few reasons; 1. I would not pack that many paris of shoes, 2. The sum of all of these together would cost the same if not more than the trip itself, and 3. I wouldn't be so silly as to pack or wear silk for this type of travel. Nevertheless, it's fun to dream.

I love what Rodarte did swimwear wise for Opening Ceremony. If I could justify buying a three-hundred-some-dollar bathing suit, I would probably get one of theirs.


I can't bring myself to list what everything is or where it is from, but the majority is a mix curated from La Garconne. There are a few things from Creatures of Comfort (the Rachel Comey Lone Clog), Steven Alan (pink silk blouse & grey cotton trousers), Madewell (blue desert boots & the backpack) and Anthropologie (pink & floral swimsuit). 

1 comment: