14 May 2011

burning the midnight oil (and a hole in my pocket)


Shortly after deciding that these pieces would be a nice outfit - and just might compliment my new sandals well - I found that La Garconne had styled them together (well - not the same shoes, but pretty close). I have to admit, I felt a little proud of myself for that. 

I should stop lusting over things I cannot have - but I can almost guarantee that I never will. Ah, the curse of having expensive taste! I blame my grandmother; I inherited it from her.


1. Boatneck Sweater, Helmut Lang.
2. Knot Front Pleated Short, 3.1 Philip Lim.
3. Gaston Tassel Slip-On, Dieppa Restrepo.


Ps. I would love to spend some time in their latest lookbook -- and in those clothes.

1 comment:

  1. funny, I was just thinking of posting the helmut lang sweater.. pretty stuff!

    ReplyDelete