18 March 2008

so soon



In two days I will be on my way South to see this lovely lady. I am so excited! The 8 hour long drive is going to feel like an eternity!

I stole that picture from her myspace. Isn't she pretty?



I just finished the last three colored frames for Xbox... Cross your fingers for me. I'd really like it if they stuck with me to finish the job. It feels so good to know that I don't have to worry about it or deadlines for a couple of weeks, though. That's for sure.


I really, really, really need to start working on my other projects. It is almost April and then almost May. I'm running out of time!


Ps. Does anybody ever double space after the end punctuation on a sentence anymore? I just remembered being taught that in my elementary school typing class. I never do that - but I did in this entry because I felt it would be silly not to after bringing it up. However, I went back to edit it, and it seems that my extra spaces were automatically edited out... Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. so, on your myspace, the status was that you were excited for thursday. and i was thinking, that's weird i am too (because i'm leaving san diego for spring break that day) and i was wondering why you were excited. and i was about to leave you a comment but then i decided to check your blog - and ta da! question answered!

    so yay, we're both looking forward to thursday.

    that was a long comment, that was kind of unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete