22 June 2011

whoopsies




Creatures of Comfort is having a sale. I couldn't help myself.

I am supposed to be saving for traveling, so when my sister sees this I am going to get into so much trouble. Below are descriptions of my purchases, followed by my planned rebuttal for when she scolds me. 

Lone Clog by Rachel Comey (but I've wanted them for so long! And I even included them in a packing list for traveling once!)
L/S Striped Tee by A.P.C. (but it's a classic piece! I'll wear it forever!)


Ah, wait! I thought of one more: But they are my early birthday present to myself!*



*This is totally fair! My birthday is in exactly 3 weeks. Make that 2 weeks - ack! I have been an entire week behind - how did that happen?!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Alyson....you are silly.  They are both very cute though. I do not think you should bring those clogs traveling.  They will get ruined!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have perfect taste in clothing! this blog is really starting to affect my wallet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I know... At least not for the kind of traveling we plan to do. It's okay. $200 is a minor setback and I will not do it again! I promise! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, oh no! Did you get the Lover swimsuit? 

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha!  Sure sure sure :)  I cannot judge you.  Do not forget about that $400 swimsuit I am going to try on for you next week ;)  Love you shishy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It's not $400! It's on sale for $193 on this one site I found ($297 everywhere else). And I haven't decided yet if I'm getting it... So. And I'm working extra from now on, And I might get a second job... And I'm going to really buckle down and do this Little Dipper thing to make more $$$!

    DO NOT WORRY! I HAVE A PLAN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I know, I am just giving you a heard time. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that you planned your rebuttals in adavance!! haha!  :)  I have to do that now too to explain why there is a new X or Y  in our house, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, sometimes it's just too hard to pass a deal like that up! I am feeling a little guilty about it today, but I'm sure once they arrive I won't feel bad for much longer. I am sure you have plenty of good reasons to make the purchases you do, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post solely for the comments between you and Ashley! :) I totally understand where you are coming from though!

    ReplyDelete